When you sign up, make sure to check your email (and your spam folder!) for a confirmation email to make sure that you are really you, and that you meant to sign up!
Sign up to Mad Jessie and get everything straight to your inbox!
Why Would You Sign Up? GOOD QUESTION!
- I often send FREEBIES to my subscribers (Printable's for Valentines Day or Christmas, Colouring in pages, Cards...)
- You get Special Offers JUST FOR YOU (Discounts, Free Stuff, and you get first dibs on new stuff)
- Boat Stories! Yup, I live on a small sailboat, and I let you know what I am fixing/building/painting, and also let you in on my adventures!
- Gift Guides: Usually around twice a year I put together some pretty comprehensive gift guides. These mention well over 20 different Irish shops or creatives who make and sell really cool stuff! I also focus on Gift Guides for Men, [as they really aren't all only interested in booze, golf and DIY - there is a lot more to me than just these 3 things!] and Christmas guides to help you find fabulous gifts for under a tenner!
- Irish Travel Recommendations: I often go visit my wholesalers around this gorgeous Island, and love to let you know the amazing spots I find along the way (think Food Trucks, Beaches, Experiences, Hikes, Museums...)
- One to One Connection: I also read the emails you send me, and I answer them! I'm just a one woman show, but the heart of Mad Jessie is connection with real people, and finding the fun in life
- Puppy Photos: I need to share them with SOMEONE!!!
- BOOST Your Mood & Wellbeing Every Month:
Listening to my customers over the past few years, I have learnt a lot, and many of you have the same complaints and problems when it comes to life in general:"Loneliness""Getting Outside""Low Energy""Worrying""Getting Outdoors in Bad Weather"I absolutely share ALL of these feelings at different times, and so, I have designed tiny actions I can take that make my life better, and make me FEEL better about myself, and life in general.And I realised, maybe YOU would find these tiny steps helpful in YOUR life.So I put together my small steps into phone wallpapers, as an easy way to remind you to take a moment in your week, and reconnect with yourself and your surroundings.On the 1st of every month, I will send you two of these wallpaper reminders, to use as you please throughout the month, and to hopefully help make your life that little bit better.I would love to know if they do!